Sunday, July 14, 2013

Update

This summer is flying by!  We have been so busy traveling that I couldn't believe it when I saw the calendar, WOW!  In just one short month my oldest son will be a freshmen in High School and my baby will be in 7th grade :( they are growing up way too fast and this Mommy doesn't like it one bit.

We had a great vacation last week, one of the best in years!  The boys, my Mom & me are going to Alaska in 9 days to visit my baby brother, his wife & four children, I'm so excited to see them & Alaska.  I don't have a clue what type of clothing to bring. 

My summer college class is almost finished and my fall classes start in a month.  Going back to school has always been a dream of mine, I appreciate it much more as an adult than I ever did as a teenager.

I really miss blogging, I still read a few favorites but I miss writing my blog.  Hopefully, I can get back into the habit.

No comments: